6.3.12

Ideal vs Great Deal (gold-tone necklace)





Recently I've fallen in love with these collar-necklaces! They are statement pieces that highlight your style! While searching the web for my favourite one, I came up with the idea of presenting pieces with a high price range for every budget! For this first post of Ideal vs Great deal, I chose the purefly gold-tone necklace by Yves Saint Laurent for the price of 995 € and the gold tone torque necklace by Riverisland for 14 € !!! 


Τώρα τελευταία, έχω κολλήσει με αυτά τα μονοκόμματα κολιέ (collar-necklaces)! Θαυμάζω την ικανότητά τους να αναβαθμίζουν άμεσα και απλά ένα look! Καθώς έψαχνα σε Internετικά καταστήματα για κάποιο που θα με συναρπάσει, μου ήρθε η ιδέα για μια νέα ενότητα στο blog μου: Ideal vs Great deal! Για την πρώτη ανάρτηση διάλεξα ένα κολιέ από τον  Yves Saint Laurent με 995 € και ένα από το Riverisland με 14 €!!!


Ola kala,
Olia

20 comments:

  1. me encantan los dos, que bien hecho el clon!

    bsitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tere! So I guess, this mission is accomplished! Kisses, xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! You make my day!
I read and reply to every one of them (the soonest possible)!